Tailored Immigration Solutions for Your Unique Journey

Our commitment is to provide immigration solutions with integrity, efficiency, and
transparency in a personalized manner to each client.
Whether you intend to visit the U.S. or move permanently via your work, skills,
investment, or familial relationships, Foto, D’Antoni, & Cain have the right solution to
connect you to your goals. The immigration services we provide include:
• Naturalization: The process that a lawful permanent resident goes through to
obtain citizenship;
• Green-Card Petitions;
• Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence;
• Adjustment of Status Application; and
• Consular Processing

Book a Consultation

Schedule an initial consultation with an attorney to receive professional legal advice.

 Legal Counsel You Can Rely On 


Temporary (Non-Immigrant) Visas

E-1: Treaty Trader Visa;
E-2: Treaty Investor Visa; and
E-3: Certain Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia

Permanent (Immigrant) Visa

EB5: For business investors who invest a minimum of $1.8 million or $900,000 (in targeted employment areas), leading to the employment of at least ten full-time U.S. workers.


Temporary (Non-Immigrant) Visas

B-1: Business Visa
B-2: Tourist Visa
H-1B: Temporary Specialty Worker Visa. A specialty occupation is an occupation that requires the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge to perform the duties and the attainment of at least a bachelor’s degree as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States .
H-2B: Temporary Nonagricultural Visa
H-3: Temporary Trainee Visa
L-1: Intra-Company Transferee Visa
F-1 (or M-1): Student Visa
J-1: Exchange Visitor
O-1: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
P-1, P-1, and P-3: For individual or team athletes, entertainers, or artists who are internationally recognized or who intend to perform in a reciprocal exchange or culturally unique program
Q: Cultural Exchange
R-1: Religious Visa
TN: NAFTA professionals

Permanent (Immigrant) Visas

Employment-based Petitions and Applications

PERM or Labor Certification: permanent residence process through U.S. employer sponsoring employee.
EB2-NIW: Individuals with exceptional abilities or advanced degrees can selfpetition through a National Interest Waiver.
EB1: First preference petitions for individuals of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational managers and executives.

If you are interested in an employment-based visa, with or without a sponsor, please upload your resume when submitting a consultation request.


Temporary (Non-Immigrant) Visas

K-1: Fiancés Visa
K-3: Spouse Visa

Permanent (Immigrant) Visas

Immediate Relative Visa: spouse, unmarried child, or parent of an American citizen is eligible. Unlike some other types of visas, this one is not limited to a certain number of individuals.
Family Preference Visa: certain noncitizens who are family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, based on specific family relationships:
 • First preference (F1): unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age and older) of U.S. citizens;
• Second preference (F2A): spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents;
 • Second preference (F2B): unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age and older) of lawful permanent residents;
  • Third preference (F3): married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens; and
 • Fourth preference (F4): brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older).